29-Mar-2018, Ad#: 18026, Views: 816
Senior Development Engineer – Kitchen Sinks (m/f) (Fulltime)
Our client is a Chinese company which develops and manufactures premium kitchen devices since 1996. With a strong focus on Research & Development and a significantly high brand value, our client provides its customers with sophisticated and multiply awarded kitchen designs characterized by innovative science and technology. In providing its refined product lines that include amongst others hoods, stoves and ovens, our client aims at contributing to a healthier and fulfilled family life.
Reaching a turnover of more than 1.4 billion USD in 2016 and currently consisting of around 15.000 employees, our client is a dynamically growing enterprise and a leading company in the high-end kitchen market with a considerable market share. It is represented in over 60 sales departments on national level has accessed the premium kitchen markets of more than 30 countries distributed in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
Reason for vacancy – Newly created position
Reporting Line - Tbd.
Number of subordinates - Tbd.
Travel frequency - few
Objectives/ Tasks/ Responsibilities
The main objective for this position will be to further develop a deep-drawing and pro-treatment technique for kitchen sink systems.
Furthermore the main tasks and priorities are:
The position holder works closely with the R&D department.
- Solving the stainless steel sink of dishwasher products in the molding, drawing, welding, grinding and other aspects of the process of a variety of difficult problems.
- Enhancing the quality of deep-drawing products and the mold technology of deep-drawing
- Responsible for enhancing the surface treatment technology and automation
- Training the technical staff
Availability - As soon as possible
The annual salary consists of a fixed and a variable component. The final amount of the annual salary depends on the experience and background of the candidate.
Both Internationals and local Chinese
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical education (mechanical engineering or metallurgical engineering or material science) or degree in a similar field
- At least 5 years exp. in manufacturing and mechanical parts or products development
- Exp. in processing of stainless-steel
- Exp. with the sink forming (deep-drawing) and surface treatment process, especially in the design and manufacture of molds in the sink, sink products welding, grinding and drawing surface treatment and other fields
- Practical knowledge on post-molding processes, eg. printing, painting, plating, hot stamping, vacuum metallization, laser etching, ultrasonic welding, etc.
- Good command of Solidworks or other 3D design
Leadership experience - first experience is desirable
Languages - Fluent written and spoken English, German
- Analytical/process-oriented mindset
- Strong intercultural competence
- hands-on mentality
- High level of self-motivation
- Inventiveness and creativity
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18026" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |